Visions through a port-hole
The gentle purring,
The serenity of a pale blue sky;
A feeling of weightlessness,
An urge to fly.
An unending sea of foam,
Hillocks of snow;
As if enveloped in a blanket,
Basking gloriously in this heavenly glow.
Bushes, shrubs and vegetation,
All decked out in white;
Each holding their own,
In the blazing sunlight.
As I continue to gaze outward,
At a view so decadent, so pure;
Blue meets the white,
And the lines begin to blur..
- N
The gentle purring,
The serenity of a pale blue sky;
A feeling of weightlessness,
An urge to fly.
An unending sea of foam,
Hillocks of snow;
As if enveloped in a blanket,
Basking gloriously in this heavenly glow.
Bushes, shrubs and vegetation,
All decked out in white;
Each holding their own,
In the blazing sunlight.
As I continue to gaze outward,
At a view so decadent, so pure;
Blue meets the white,
And the lines begin to blur..
- N
Bravo.. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to my next flight in the hope that I see in it half the beauty that you have managed to describe so vividly in such few lines.