About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
It is common conjecture that the people who influence you the most are invariably your parents. In all honesty it was primarily my artistic family background that prompted me to consider and later pursue architecture as my profession. Nevertheless, today I can say with immense pride that architecture is not just a profession. It is more importantly, "a way of life".

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The MoMA Experience

The Museum of Modern Art also known as MoMA at New York, is a museum that displays remarkable and inspiring work.. That's what I discovered in June 2009 on a trip to NYC. I walked in thinking it would be a just one of "those" trips to a museum (in short, a trifle monotonous). But I was so wrong!!
It is a completely rewarding and enriching experience that one just cannot overlook when visiting New York City.
http://www.moma.org/








No comments:

Post a Comment